The regenerative power of olive oil helps our hair grow healthy and strong. In addition, it hydrates it in depth and reduces frizz.
It is no secret to anybody that all women -and even men- keep an eye on hair fall and damage caused by environmental alterations, chemicals, irons, driers, dyes, tweezers, among others. plus; since this, in turn, causes the hair to lose shine, vitality, and beauty, becoming a problem of both vanity and health. However, to give you a solution to this, we have decided to share some tips with you so your hair can recover its vitality.
Oils to repair damaged hair
Among the main oils for hair repair, we can find:
- Argan oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Almonds oil
These oils are the best allies to give shine and vitality to the hair, in addition to helping in the sealing of the split ends. Let’s know in detail each one.
It is one of the oils with more properties and benefits at present, so much so that it is called ” The liquid gold of Morocco “, since it has very high levels of vitamin E and fatty acids, such as omega 3, 6 and 9; which will be very useful for your hair beauty routine.
Mode of use
- Apply some drops on the palm of the hand and apply generously on the ends of the damaged hair, this will help to close the split ends and will give flexibility and strength.
- Apply it directly to the root and let it act for 25 min. Rinse as usual, which will help restore it and rejuvenate it.
To give shine and health to your hair just a few drops of coconut oil are enough, since these help to avoid the dryness and the appearance of dandruff . However, the best oil is scientifically proven virgin oil, as it is able to strengthen and nourish from the root to the tips.
Mode of use
- Add a few tablespoons of oil in a bowl and then dip it in hot water. Apply evenly to the scalp and leave for 20 minutes using a plastic cap. Rinse as usual, with plenty of shampoo and conditioner.
It is one of the most used oils as a natural cosmetic, because it has a high content of vitamin E, which makes the hair grow strong and healthy. It also has regenerative properties that help hair growth and beautification; reduces frizz and helps to potentiate and tone dehydrated hair.
Mode of use
- Massage the hair with extra virgin olive oil from the root to the tips and put a warm towel on it for 5 min. Then wash normally and repeat the procedure every 15 days. This is ideal for dyed hair and that is exposed to the dryer and the iron continuously.
- Use four tablespoons of olive oil mixed with a beaten egg. Apply in all the hair and leave for fifteen minutes, then wash with warm water. Perform the treatment once a week to obtain a complete revitalization.
- * Regenerating hair mask. Mix three tablespoons of olive oil plus honey. Leave to ferment for 24 hours, apply to damp and clean hair and leave on for 15 minutes. Wash again with plenty of water.
This oil recovers damaged hair and decreases the volume. For this, it is ideal to look for masks, shampoos and treatments that contain it, since it is not recommended to apply it directly on the scalp, as it can leave it looking dirty.
Mode of use
- Use the sweet almond oil, but only at the tips, making a good massage, in such a way that the oil penetrates well. Moisten a towel with hot water – the temperature that supports more – and put it on the hair for 5 minutes. Afterwards, wash the hair twice or until removing any trace of oil.